英会話・英語 アミック – Every time vs all the time
Every time vs all the time
We use every time when we are talking about each individual time something happens. We do not know how frequently this is, only that it happens each individual time.
- Every time I go to the beach, it rains.
- He’s very reliable. He’s there every time I need his help.
- It’s like magic! She guesses the correct card every time!
All the time
We use all the time to talk about something that always or usually happens.
- In the UK, it rains all the time.
- She’s late all the time. We have to talk to her manager.
- What’s their secret? They’re happy all the time!